Want to sell your current gear?
We are looking for your gently used skis (nordic and downhill), snowboards, boots and poles. Your gear should be no more than five years old and is subject to a safety inspection.
Try our "Express Check-In": to register your gear online click on the red button, fill short form, print the form with generated QR-code and bring it with you (works on mobile devices too). Save your time at the swap check-in!
Then simply drive up to Ag-Rec Centre (click here for directions), unload, and public gear registration is just a few metres from your car! No more paying for parking and hauling equipment down long hallways … Our easiest public gear registration!
- Consign your gear, take your receipt and drive home … we will notify you of sold items via e-mail and mail you the cheque on Monday. If all your items sell - no need to come back.
- To pick up any unsold gear go to Mad Dogs Ski & Snowboard, 2556 Montrose Ave, Abbotsford, 604.859.4112 (click here for directions) Tuesday till Saturday the week following our event. You must bring your consignment receipt and have photo ID.
- There will be no public gear or cheque pickup Sunday at the AG-Rec Centre. Equipment not picked up by close of business day Saturday (by 5:30pm) will be removed and considered donated.
Gear drop-off and pick up times:
- Drop-off: Friday, November 18, 2016, 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Pick up: Tuesday, November 22 - Saturday, November 26, 2016, 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Mad Dogs Ski & Snowboard, 2556 Montrose Ave, Abbotsford, 604.859.4112 (click here for directions)