Winter Extreme Vancouver, PNE Form Building
Pacific National Exhibition,
North Forum Building
Saturday October 19 and
Sunday October 20, 2013
E mail the Swap Manager or follow our tweets
Dates and Times:
|9:00 a.m. to 9 p.m.||Shop Consignment Receiving
(No public receiving until 7 p.m.)
|7 p.m. to 9 p.m.||Public Equipment Registration and Check-In ... See below for procedure|
|9 a.m. to 6 p.m.||Show & Swap open to public|
|10 a.m. to 5 p.m.||Show & Swap open to public|
|7 p.m. to 8 p.m.||Shop consignment & Public consignment gear and cheque pickup Cheques will be mailed if not picked up
Contact us at 604.878.SKIS (7547)
Forum Building, Pacific National Exhibition
2901 Hastings Street East,
For parking and directions to the PNE click on the image below
Looking for EXTREME pricing on Ski, Board and Cross Country gear
We have over one million dollars of prior season's new or
gently used safety inspected gear for you to choose from.
Early shoppers have the best selection!
Red Tags vs. Regular Tags
You'll notice two different coloured tags in the Winter Extreme Ski & Board Swap Red Tags and Regular Tags. Equipment with Regular Tags have a set price throughout the swap. Equipment with Red Tags are reduced 25% on the last day of the swap.
Want to sell your current gear?
We are looking for your gently used skis, snowboards and boots. Your internet casino gear should be no more than five years old and is subject to a safety inspection.
Try our "Express Check In", to register your gear online click on the red button
Our easiest public gear registration
No more paying for parking and hauling equipment down long hallways … simply drive up, unload and public gear registeration is just a few metres from your car!
Directions from the corner of
and Renfrew Streets in Vancouver Hastings
1. Proceed north on Renfrew St. from East Hastings to play casino the first PNE Gate # 2 on your right,
2. Turn east (right) onto the PNE grounds though gate # 2
3. Mention to the parking attendant in the booth slots games (if there is one) that you are there to drop off gear for the Winter Extreme Ski & Board Swap for free access.
4. The PNE Forum building is ahead on your right. Proceed straight about 30 metres and look for our Winter Extreme signage, park near the North Door of the PNE Forum building.
5. Unload your gear and enter through the Forum building's north casino online canada door and you are here!
6. Consign your gear, take your receipt and drive home … we will notify you of sold items via e mail. If all your items sell we will mail you your cheque. No need to come back Saturday.
7. To pick up any unsold gear and your australian casinos online cheque on Saturday follow the instructions above. Remember to bring your receipt!
8. Unsold gear not picked up Saturday will be considered donated.
100% of swap proceeds support local volunteer first aid and rescue services
By participating in the Canadian Ski Patrol's Winter Extreme Ski & Board Swap, you are financially supporting the people who are prepared to rescue you and your family when there is a need.
For the Professional Vendor Information package
click on the red button
OK ... you've purchased your new gear ... MAKE SURE to have it professionally set prior to riding ... it is important not only for achiving the most pleasurable ride possible but it is critical for your safety! If your gear is not set every season with your current ability and physical structure you MAY not be riding safely. We reccomend what we beleive to be Vancouver's best option, Vancouver Ski & Board Services ... With over 30 years experience and over $400,000.00 of top of the line equipment Barry will treat you right and assure your equipment is set optimally!
Click on the link below
Established in 1941, the Canadian Ski Patrol is a nationally registered charity and a not-for-profit society in BC. We're Canada's largest active volunteer first aid provider to Canada's outdoor enthusiasts. Our active members number over 4000 all are re-certified annually. We provide first aid and rescue services to over 240 Alpine and Nordic venues in every Province across Canada. We only have 3 paid employees! In addition to our local on hill / trail duties we commonly provide volunteer first aid and rescue services to other charitable or athletic organisations here are just a few examples, there are MANY more:
- 5-Peaks Mountain Running Races
- The Trans Canada Trail, Relay 2000 and their local trail events.
- MS Bike Tours
- Athletic competitions including; World Cup Races, Pan-American Games, Canada Games, Western Canada Games, Provincial Games, Aboriginal Games, Northern Games the 1988 Calgary and 2010 Vancovuer Winter Olympic Games.
We volunteer over 5000 hours annually in the Greater Vancouver area alone and invest over 15 million dollars nationally in time and dollars supporting the Canadian Snow sliding industry.
Many members of the Canadian Ski Patrol use this volunteer experience as a stepping-stone into the professional winter sliding industry and even the medical profession
For more information click on the image below to be taken to the Canadian Ski Patrol, Greater Vancouver Zone's web page