Want to sell your current gear?
We are looking for your gently used skis (downhill or nordic), snowboards and boots. Your gear should be no more than five years old and is subject to a safety inspection.
If you have not so many items, you may consign them in person:
Try our "Express Check-In": to register your gear online click on the red button, fill short form, print the form with generated QR-code and bring it with you (works on mobile devices too). Save your time at the sale check-in!
Then simply drive up, unload, and public gear registration is just a few metres from your car! No more paying for parking and hauling equipment down long hallways … Our easiest public gear registration!
Gear drop-off directions from the corner of Hastings and Renfrew Streets in Vancouver:
- Proceed north on Renfrew St. from East Hastings to the first PNE Gate # 2 on your right,
- Turn east (right) onto the PNE grounds though gate # 2.
- Mention to the parking attendant in the booth (if there is one) that you are there to drop off gear for the Winter Extreme Ski & Board Swap for free access
- The PNE Forum building is ahead on your right. Proceed straight about 30 metres and look for our Winter Extreme signage, park near the North Door of the PNE Forum building.
- Unload your gear and enter through the Forum building's north door and you are here!
- Consign your gear, take your receipt and drive home … we will notify you of sold items via e-mail. If all your items sell we will mail you your cheque. No need to come back Sunday.
- To pick up any unsold gear and your cheque on Sunday follow the same directions as above. Remember to bring your receipt!
- Unsold gear not picked up on Sunday will be considered donated.
Gear drop-off and pick up times:
- Drop-off: Friday, October 14, 12 p.m. - 9 p.m., Saturday, October 15, 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Pick up: Sunday, October 16, 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.